William Huhn treats clients daily at his office in Nanaimo, BC.
The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
To book your appointment for treatment, or for more information, please e-mail William Huhn,
or call us here in Canada, at 1.250.714.6056
Of course, not everyone is near enough to my office to come in for treatment; therefore, e-mail and telephone/Skype (video) inquiries will be answered to the best of my ability.
Due to the high volume of requests I receive for specific information regarding pain or other trigger point related issues - Trigger Point advice/consultations will be conducted as follows:
- E-mail inquiries for advice will remain no-charge.
- However, be prepared to wait several days for a reply.
- These replies will be brief and to the point of your inquiry.
- Please try to keep your inquiries as brief as possible.
I do understand how miserable it can be when you are suffering, and that sometimes there is a lot of history to explain, but do the best you can to condense things for me.
I will reply to your inquiry!
Telephone or Skype (video) Consultation
If you would like to contact me via telephone or Skype (video) for a consultation regarding your issues - the terms are as follows:
- First, e-mail me with your concerns and a brief explanation of your case.
- We will then set a mutually suitable time and date for your call.
- You will purchase the telephone/Skype consultation time through PayPal at least 24 hours before we start the consultation. (CAD $60.00 for 1 hour or portion thereof)
- You will receive conformation of your payment and confirmation of the time/date of your telephone consultation, and the telephone number or Skype information to call.
- You are responsible for any Long Distance charges (they are not included in the $60.00 fee). You are also responsible for having your Skype account set-up and in working order.
- There will be no refunds if you miss your telephone/Skype consultation appointment time - although you may rebook another one for an additional $60.00 fee.
- The consultation will involve discussing your case in some detail.
- After a thorough intake history we will discuss if trigger points may be playing a role with your case, and what possible remedies you may need to seek.
- We would also discuss the best ways to deactivate your trigger points and the importance of following proper Trigger Point protocol for the healing of your muscles.
- It is advised (but not conditional) that you have and read the first few chapters of the Clair Davies (Trigger Point) book, prior to our conversation.
Please keep in mind that this is not a "Trigger Point treatment" via telephone/Skype.
It is not medical advice, and is for information purposes only.
If you are suffering from soft-tissue pain or other possible trigger point related issues -
I recommend acquiring the Clair Davies book; The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook - Your Self Treatment Guide for Pain Relief.
"There is no "blanket advice" for trigger point issues. (It would be great if this wasn't the case). Every client is unique and has specific issues that will determine the success or failure of this therapy/bodywork. There are no magic "just push here" solutions, because trigger points rarely just happen in one isolated spot, and they occur and perpetuate from many different causes.
William Huhn Method™ involves detailed intake questions and a very thorough assessment and treatment for the client. This is in conjunction with detailed explanation of proper Trigger Point protocol (which is paramount for successful results).
A good practitioner has invested at the very least, one thousand hours of study in Trigger Point methods, and employs it on a daily basis."